Pitch at the San Diego Qualifier
If you are a veteran looking to start or grow your business and want to participate, pitch your business at the San Diego Regional Qualifer. The winner from each Qualifer will earn a spot in the Finals in Philadelphia for a chance at $50,000.
With a large monetary prize and valuable exposure to investors and business leaders, there will be a great deal of competition to earn one of the five finalist spots.
Application Deadline: August 23 at 5:00 PM EST
- US veterans of all eras / National Guard and Reservists / Coast Guard.
- Business must be based in the US
- Minimum 50% veteran owned.
- Must be a sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, S-corp, Inc.
- Non-Profits and Franchises are not eligible to participate (but can join the audience).
- Companies must be in business less than 3 years by 03DEC18 in order to maintain eligibility.
1. Create your business plan (follow guide below)
2. Fill out candidate form below
3. Attached your finished business plan (must be a PDF file)
4. Click Submit
Submit a comprehensive business plan that is easy to follow. Most importantly, include the following elements:
- Executive Summary
- Business Description
- Market Analysis
- Organizational Management
- Sales Strategies
- Funding Requirements
- Financial Projections
- 7 Elements Of A Business Plan
- Elements of a Business Plan
- SBA - Build Your Business Plan
- Veteran Affairs Business Plan Guide
Tell us how you would use the money if you won!
1. Veteran Shark Tank committee will confirm your submission eligibility and reach out for any additional information.
2. Veteran Shark Tank committee will review submissions and notify the semi-finalists.
3. The committee will schedule a phone interview with all semi-fanialsts to discuss business plans and other aspects of the submission.